Where can I get a report card for a New York State nonpublic school?

The report card for New York State nonpublic schools is called the Nonpublic Comprehensive Information Report (CIR). The Nonpublic CIR is not available on the web; however, a copy may be requested via datasupport.nysed.gov. Click on the “Help” box in the lower right hand corner, fill in the boxes, and submit. Note that nonpublic school administrators may review the data they report in the Student Information Repository System (SIRS) using the Level 2 Reporting (L2RPT) environment verification reports. More information about these reports is available at http://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/level2reports/home.html.