NYSSIS will display P12 enrollment data to the main LEA locations that submit P12 data through a Level 1 data center to the NYSED data warehouse and the Level 1 data centers themselves.
LEA accounts with the NYSSIS user role will be able to resolve their location's hold queue and query known identifiers to view records.
Level 1 data center accounts with the NYSSIS user role will have administrative access to resolve hold queues for the LEAs that they are currently contracted with, change NYSSIS IDs to correct matches, edit typos on records and to query known identifiers to view records.
- LEAs (Submits P12 data for SIRS reporting)
- District office for public schools.
- Main Charter school location for Charter school group/network.
- Main BOCES location for BOCES schools.
- Non-Public schools.
- Level 1 data centers.
- BOCES RIC/RCC.
- Big Districts like NYC and Yonkers.