PD Data System
The PD Data System is an online tool for the collection, verification and certification of Special Education data. The majority of the data displayed in the PD System is pulled from the Student Information Repository System (SIRS) data warehouse. Additionally, some data is entered directly into the System.
Submitting data through the PD Data System:
PD 6 data is submitted directly into the PD system. PD 8 data is submitted through a vendor using the FTP process or can be data entered through the PD system. Follow the directions on the SEDCAR home page under Reporting Requirements for more information. The verification reports data all come from SIRS. For more information on reporting data through SIRS please visit: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/sirs/ or contact your RIC.
SPP Indicator Schedules:
To see the SPP indicator schedule and resubmission schedule please visit: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sedcar/data.htm#subschedule
All BEDS codes accepted in SIRS:
- Building of Enrollment/location BEDS codes for SIRS submissions of Approved Private Schools for Students with Disabilities, Special Act School Districts, State Supported Schools (Under Section 4201), State Operated Schools, Out of State Schools with Emergency Interim Placements, Counties that Provide Preschool Special Education Services, and State Agencies that Provide Educational Services list: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sedcar/locationcodes.html
- Information related to reporting Special Education data through the Student Information Repository System (SIRS) is available at: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sedcar/sirs/sirs_toc.html
- Information related to reporting data through the Student Information Repository System (SIRS) is available at:http://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/sirs/
- For questions related to special education data collection requirements, please contact Information Reporting Services - Special Education by emailing: email@example.com
- For information on how to submit data through SIRS, please contact your Regional Information Center (RIC)
- For information on getting access to the PD Data System or user accounts, please contact SEDDAS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information on implementation of special education programs, please contact Special Education Quality Assurance (SEQA) at: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/specialed/quality/regassoc.htm
- For information on policy, laws and regulations related to special education, please contact the policy unit at (518) 473-2878 or email: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/specialed/policy/home.html