Internal Web Applications accessible only through the NYSED Application Business Portal with a NYSED Application Business Portal account located at http://portal.nysed.gov/ .
- BEDS-IMF-School Safety (VADIR/DASA) Application -- (Used to view old submissions before 2017-18)
- Home page is https://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/beds/IMF/home.html
- IRS Data Application (IRSD) -- for data.nysed.gov login access
- IRS Data Exchange (IDEx)
- Home page is https://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/IDExIRSDataExchange.html
- Account entitlement access map for the forms listed below is posted at https://datasupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/sections/4408416551949-IRS-Data-Exchange-IDEx-
- Higher Education Form
- BEDS-IMF Form
- SSEC (VADIR) Form
- TSDL EOY Verification Form
- August Grad Rate Form
- EOY Statement of Certification of Verification Form
- ESSA Financial Transparency Form
- NYSAA Tier 1 Assurance Form
- Provisional ELL Status
- Self-Assessment and Special Act Data Collection
- Information and Reporting Services Portal (IRSP)
- Home page is https://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/irs-portal/
- Level 1 Host-Child Management System (L1HC)
- New York State Student Identification System (NYSSIS)
- Home page is https://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/nyssis/home.html
- PD System
- Home page is https://www.p12.nysed.gov/sedcar/
External Web Applications that accept a NYSED Application Business Portal Account for a login.
- Level 2 Reports (L2RPT) accessible through a Level 1 data center website contracted with schools and districts for school's and district's administrative staff. A list of Level 1 data centers is located at http://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/sirs/ric-big5.html .
- Level 0 Historical accessible through a Level 1 data center website contracted with schools and districts for school's and district's administrative staff. A list of Level 1 data centers is located at http://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/sirs/ric-big5.html .
- Home page is https://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/level0historical/
External Web Applications that account creation is optional. Anyone that creates an account can view current help desk tickets, view their ticket history to retrieve answers from previous tickets and subscribe to notifications for updated sections/articles (Not all help centers are using this feature) .
- Datasupport Help Center located at https://datasupport.nysed.gov/ .
- Computer-Based Testing Help Center located at https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/ .
- Higher Education Help Center located at https://higheredsupport.nysed.gov/ .
- EngageNY Help Center located at https://engagenysupport.nysed.gov/ .
- IMF BEDS & VADIR/DASA Help Center located at https://bedsvadirsupport.nysed.gov/ .
Contact the NYSED Office of Information and Reporting Services for account access help with the web applications listed in this article by clicking on the blue help button in the bottom right of your screen.
A list of all of the other available NYSED internal web applications accessible through the NYSED Application Business Portal, their managing NYSED program office and a PDF download of the SEDDAS User Guide are located at http://www.p12.nysed.gov/seddas/seddashome.html .
Contact the SEDDAS help desk for account access help for web applications NOT listed in this article by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your location's 12 digit BEDS code, the account username and the application/system name that the account needs access to.